Thursday, April 21, 2011

the date is set!

The date for the gender ultrasound is set! I am way to impatient to wait til 20 weeks, so after much hinting and winking, Spencer finally gave me the A-Ok to set up the gender only ultrasound.

At my Doctor's office they do a 1st trimester Ultrasound, a 20 week ultrasound, and then they are doing a free 3D one at 28 weeks. They also told us that they have an optional gender only ultrasound, for  a fee,  if we did not want to wait til the 20 week ultrasound (bad idea to tell me that, I just looked over at Spencer with a grin, and I think he already knew from day one that we would be paying that fee).

Well Spencer was right when he thought I would be wanting to find out early, Because this coming Tuesday (April 26th), We will be finding out whether our sweet little one is a BOY or GIRL!

No comments:

Post a Comment