Saturday, April 9, 2011

15 weeks

As of today We are at 15 weeks! Even though it seems to be going so slow, it has actually gone somewhat fast!

At 15 weeks:

Baby-
  •  you are 4-5 inches long
  •  you weigh about 3 ounces
  • you are able to sense light, even though your eyelids are still fused shut
  • your tasted buds are starting to form
  • your movements, like kicking and extending arms, are more coordinated
  • you can now grasp your fist
Mommy-
  • feeling much better and not so tired, as long as I can keep away my dreaded migrainges
  • looks like I may be starting to show, I have been told by others it looks like I have a little "baby bump"
  • My clothes are starting to feel a little snug, especially my jeans.
  • I haven't felt you move yet! I'm hoping to soon ;)
  • My waist measures 34"
Picture of baby at 15 Weeks

    No comments:

    Post a Comment