Friday, January 13, 2012

Miss Independent

Dear Hannah,

You have become our little Miss Independent ALREADY{?}. Once upon a time you would let me rock you to sleep or snuggle you until you fell asleep. NOW you just won't allow it. Somedays you will still let me but for the most part you would prefer that I just lay you down in your bed. You don't even cry. As soon as I lay you down for your nap or bedtime you nod off pretty quick. Its a little bitter sweet for me. I love that you can fall asleep all by yourself, but I also miss being able to snuggle with you until you head to dream land. Although I won't complain, I am just happy you fall asleep so easily! No need to let you cry yourself to sleep {which I totally disagree with and never would do so anyways!}


Sweet dreams my love!

No comments:

Post a Comment