Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Can't believe it!

One year ago today I found out the most exciting news, today was the day I found out I was going to have a baby! I was going to have you! I remember the day so clear, almost like it was yesterday.  I remember peeking at the pregnancy test expecting to see a negative but instead with great unbelief, seeing a very light second line. I could not believe it! I was smiling so big, but I still could not believe it. I had to take a few more tests to convince myself. Finally  a few {okay maybe five} tests later I finally convinced myself it was true! No words could describe my excitement!

 Waiting for your arrival seemed like an eternity, and now you are here laying in my arms! It so hard to believe your arrival seemed so far away and now as I look back I can't believe how fast time went. Now you are my big 3 month old {almost four!} You have quite the little personality! You are such busy baby  and you keep me on my toes! You are very opinionated as well! We love you so much sweet girl! I can't believe you are mine forever! I still can't believe it was just one year ago that we learned of our little blessing growing inside of me!

Love you Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment