Thursday, November 3, 2011

One Month Old

Dear Hannah,

One month ago today we welcomed you to the world! One month ago today we fell in love! The moment you were place in my arms was the most amazing moment ever! I can't believe that was a month ago! How are you already ONE month?! Time has flown! You are already getting so big. You already have to many funny little quirks AND much to my delight you are already a momma's girl! {lets keep it that way ;)}

One of my favorite little quirks that you have is when you are done nursing you bury your face into the crook of my arm and fall asleep. So funny! You also are still trying to figure out how to nurse, you do okay for the most part but sometimes you get a little confused and look for your "food" on my arm even though its right in front of you. You practically bend backwards to my arm. Silly girl.

My most favorite thing is your smiles! You always smile in your sleep, or you will be looking the the wall and smile. BUT today you smiled at me! I love it!





I love being your mommy and I can't wait for the many more months and milestones to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment