Saturday, May 14, 2011

Half way there!

Today I hit my HALF WAY mark! 20 weeks! At first it seemed like my pregnancy was going sooo slow but now it seems to be flying by so quickly. Almost too quickly that it kind of scares me a little...

                          At 20 weeks 
Baby...
  • weighs about 10 1/2 ounces now. 
  • Is around 6 1/2 inches long from head to bottom and about 10 inches from head to heel 
  • Is swallowing more these days, which is good practice for his digestive system. 
  • Also producing meconium, a black, sticky by-product of digestion. 
Mommy...
  • My waist it measuring 36" around
  • Feeling so much better and have very few headaches!
  • I have become an insomniac again, waking up what feels like every hour, which leads to a very grumpy girl!
  • I have hit the point where I feel like I have to pee so much!
  • Baby girls movements are more noticeable! I  love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment