Tuesday, May 24, 2011

"20 Week" ultrasound

 We went in for our "20 week" ultrasound and appointment today. We are actually 21 weeks so we were only a week late :) Baby girl was being very difficult for the ultrasound she was moving around so much the ultrasound tech was having a hard time getting a good shot of anything. As soon as he would find a good shot she would move before he could take it. We almost got a cute pic of what looked like her trying to suck her thumb, but she decided to turn her head right before he took the pic. Silly girl. In the end we still got some very cute pics.



 Her cute little feet :)
The ultrasound tech pointed out her toes and said "look her 2nd and 3rd toe are longer than her big toe, does that look like anyones toes?" To which Spencer replied by pointing down to my feet. :) At least I know of one thing she inherited from me :)

 Her  arm and hand

 Definitely a Girl :)

 Part of her leg and foot

 Profile pic,  kind of a funny one, we got a few pics of her face/profile but she was moving around so much it was hard to get a good one.

  
and of course this one is my Favorite. Throwing down the Peace sign!
(no one believed me that this was real, oh but it is :) )

For my actual Dr. appointment we did pretty much the same old, check my blood pressure answer any questions we had and so forth. The fun new thing for me was measuring my belly. She said I am measuring two weeks  bigger than  I am  supposed to  be but she says that is normal so she isn't going to change my due date or anything. She also told me that after my next appointment I am going to start seeing her every two weeks instead of every four weeks. Which I am very excited about. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment