Monday, April 9, 2012

Here comes trouble!

Dear Hannah,

You are only 6 MONTHS you should not be doing this stuff already! Looks like we need to start baby proofing and lowering your bed!



I sat  you in your bed while I ran to the bathroom real quick and came back in to find that you had pulled yourself up on your knees! I couldn't believe my eyes! I laughed and you fell down trying to look at me. So I sat you back in your bed and you did it again, this time you pulled yourself into standing position! Oh my goodness! You are a very strong willed and sturdy little girl! We are going to have our hands full!





Just make sure it wasn't a fluke I have put you in your bed multiple times, each time you do it over and over again! Looks like you are going to keep me on my toes!

No comments:

Post a Comment