Friday, July 8, 2011

All up in my grill....

Alright well not really "up in my grill" more like "all up in my ribs". This child LOVES to stretch out right into my ribs. Not so fun for me, but apparently she has inherited another one of my traits...STUBBORN. She will stretch out right into my ribs, I will nicely push her away, to which responds by   listening  very well and moving far away from my ribs moving right back five seconds later. No wonder my ribs have been killing me the last few weeks. Not to mention her kicks and Jabs are getting much stronger, which don't always feel the best, BUT as much as it hurts I LOVE feeling this girl move! She is a crazy little acrobatic gymnast.

Three of my favorite things to feel are:
1) I will be sitting here quietly and so is baby girl. It almost feel as if she is sleeping, then out of the blue she starts kicking and squirming like crazy all over my belly, then stops completely. It feels so weird. But the weirdest is to watch my belly as she does it. CrAzY!

2) I love it when she stretches out and I can feel one little hard spot on my belly right where she is stretching out. sometimes if I touch it she will give me a few little jabs with that particular appendage.

3) Lately I have been able to feel the exact spot where she is chilling. My whole belly feels pretty soft expect for one hard lump on the side she is on, or in many cases the whole bottom of my belly as if she is just snuggled in. Love it!

I am in love with this girl so much and I love being able to feel her everyday! Can't wait to hold her!

No comments:

Post a Comment