Sunday, January 23, 2011

Dear Baby,

Today was a very exciting day for me! Today was the day that I found I was pregnant with YOU! Daddy had an inkling that I might be, but I didn't want to believe him. I didn't want to get my hopes up. But tonight I decided to take a pregnancy test just to see if he was right. I was so nervous to look at the test and when I finally did, I had to keep looking  at it to make sure I read it right. But when I saw that is was positive I was grinning from ear to ear!  I was so excited, but it was so hard to believe, so I took another test, (just in case) and it said the same thing, PREGNANT!

I was going to tell Daddy the great news, but I decided to wait so that I could surprise him. His birthday was coming up soon so I thought I might just wait to tell him then!

 Sweet Baby, I am so excited to know I am pregnant with you and can't wait to meet you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment